Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Short Post for a Short Hike (PICTURES OF HIKING STICKS)!

I did go hiking this past weekend.  I did plan on blogging about it.

And then life started back up...

So, until next time, here are some pictures of our (boyfriend and my (grammar?) (inappropriate parentheses?)) hiking sticks!!

They are named Gandalf and Yoda. If you can't tell the difference, I might think you live under a rock, although it's pretty strange that our hiking sticks have names, so I can't be too judgmental (plus this blog is "no judging allowed"). Hint: one of the sticks has a green tint to it, and the other looks like a Gandalf stick.

To keep the (unintentional) judging at a minimum, I'm not going to tell you where we got them.  I have yet to receive lots of comments, so maybe that will be your incentive to leave one. :)

Without further ado, here are the sticks.  Let's be real, who really reads long posts anyway? Apparently, I can't even write one!






They're made from Colorado trees.

Let me know if you go (walking stick-buying)!

No comments:

Post a Comment